Application Note: Please submit your CV, relevant examples of work from your portfolio and a presentation with a proposal for the creative direction you would recommend for the Andrew’s brand, based on your research and understanding of our customer.
Do you have hands on experience digitally curating and marketing several luxury fashion brands? Are you able to provide and implement digital creative direction to a multi-brand, luxury fashion retailer? Can you visually communicate in an elevated, understated, warm but formal, fashion expert’s voice? If the answers yes, then you may be Andrew’s Brand Strategist and we would love to connect with you.
The Brand Strategist brings their portfolio of luxury fashion brand development and curation expertise to this role of shaping the creative direction and digital presence growth for Andrew’s brand.
Andrews is on a strategic journey to transition to an omnichannel business and operating model. Andrews Digital was launched in 2020 as part of this transition, with the aim of developing, managing, and growing the Ecommerce business as well as the organisations digital presence and brand.
Areas of responsibility:
- Full ownership of seasonal content calendar development and execution, ensuring brand-aligned content for campaigns and product features launches are digitally activated.
- Create brand-aligned content for day-to-day publishing as required.
- Assume full ownership of digital marketing KPI’s from development to implementation to providing regular performance reporting to business leadership.
- Plan, co-ordinate and fulfil digital asset needs, including tasks such as organising ecommerce photoshoots and videography.
- Provide day-to-day creative direction and quality control to content produced for Digital Marketing, Virtual Styling & Community Development.
- Manage tactical support as needed.
- Responsible for communicating Andrews’ digital USP and the ongoing monitoring of competitors to provide recommendations on best practices for Andrews.
- Collaborate with business leadership to develop and implement strategies relevant to the growth of Andrew’s digital presence and brand, and online customer community. (e.g. personalisation, client segmentation, retention, acquisition and optimisation).
- Provide strategic and tactical creative direction recommendations for a cohesive Andrews brand voice with implementation plans.
- Support the organization in its transition to an omnichannel business with appropriate integrations between physical and digital business.
- Drive social media channels to achieve business goals and growth by leveraging industry best practices, technology trends, marketing ideas and consumer behaviour tendencies.
- Technical Skills
- Digital and Performance Marketing (required)
- Business, Digital and Performance Marketing KPI data analysis and reporting from tools such as Excel, Shopify, Klaviyo, Google Analytics (required)
- Content creation skills such as Adobe Creative Suite – particularly Adobe Photoshop and/or Premiere Pro (required)
- Email Marketing strategy - Klaviyo (preferred)
- Financial planning and budgeting e.g., Return on Ads spending / management (required)
- Project Management, planning and execution (required)
- Microsoft Office 365 Suite (required)
- HTML/CSS (preferred)
- Asana (working knowledge preferred but not essential)
- Competitive Benchmarking
- Knowledge and Experience
- Digital Marketing Campaign and Social Media strategy (required)
- Digital Content Calendar strategy development, planning, management and execution (required)
- Digital community development, communications, branding, and content for a luxury lifestyle brand or retailer (required)
- Proven interest in fashion, women’s luxury fashion (required)
- Merchandising strategy (preferred)
- Skills and Abilities
- Digital literacy (required)
- An innovative, entrepreneurial and digital mindset
- A “work hard but work smart” approach
- Strategic and tactical thinking
- Structured problem solving
- Stakeholder management
- Cross-functional, collaborative and inclusive approach to working
- Project execution and delivery resilience
- Predisposition to continuous professional development