COVID-19 CUSTOMER CARE & SAFETY
With the reopening of our stores, we are entering a new phase called - THE RESET. Below are some of the new important procedures that Andrews is taking in order to keep our stores safe for both our customers and staff. These procedures will be implemented company wide for everyone's health and safety.
- We will implement a 'daily check-in' with our staff members to make sure they are feeling safe and healthy, emotionally and physically before starting work.
- We will be deep cleaning and sanitizing our stores twice daily and continuously after any commonly used surfaces are touched.
- We have changed the layout of our stores to encourage 'safe-distancing' of 6 feet apart. Face masks or face shields for protection will be suggested when this is not possible.
- Plexiglass protective barriers have been installed at check out stations for your safety and will be cleaned daily.
- We will limit the number of people allowed in our stores to help with crowd control.
- Locations will have a greeter to monitor the traffic flow and ensure our customers are feeling healthy.
- Change rooms will be cleaned and sanitized after each use.
- Garments that are tried on will be 'safe steamed' and returns put in quarantine for 72 hrs before returning to the sales floor.
- All extra-stock will be kept in original packaging/protective covers or tissue.
- A new 14 day full refund policy on regular AND sale priced items will be implemented.
- We have implemented Curbside Pick Up for online orders if preferred. Click to learn more.
We are committed to prioritizing everyone's health and well-being at Andrews and look forward to seeing you in-store.
Thank you! We have missed you!