Are you talented and experienced in creating engaging visual and written digital content for the Women’s Luxury Fashion? Do you have robust interest and experience in the Fashion industry and engaging Luxury Lifestyle customers? If the answers yes, then you may be Andrew’s Digital Content Creator and we’d love to hear from you.
The Digital Content Creator is responsible for creative digital content creation, curation and publishing. This is achieved primarily through production planning, hands-on creation and publishing of engaging visual and verbal communication in the Andrew’s Brand voice. The role actively contributes towards the community development and growth of Andrew’s digital presence and brand.
Andrews is on a strategic journey to transition to an omnichannel business and operating model. Andrews Digital was launched in 2020 as part of this transition, with the aim of growing as the organisations digital presence and brand.
Areas of responsibility:
Digital Marketing Operations
- Overall Seasonal Content Calendar Development; scope includes:
- Working with the Branding & Marketing and Ecommerce team members to review past season content performance, and research seasonal trends for input into calendar content concepts.
- Collaboratively plan, co-ordinate and fulfil digital asset needs, such as graphic design, and the organising of photoshoots and videography
- Execute content creation per content calendar, through hands-on and/or collaborative creation to produce brand-aligned content for day-to-day publishing.
- Publishing relevant content to social media and other digital channels
- Community Development - growth of content and community engagement, readership and revenue contribution for the following channels:
- Andrews ‘Changing Room’ Blog: developing and publishing product and lifestyle content relevant to Andrew’s brand.
- Email Marketing: copywriting and publishing regular newsletters, growth of engagement.
- Influencer Network: provide support into strategic relationships with influencers and creation of brand-affiliated content.
- Performance: Working with Branding & Marketing and Ecommerce team to achieve Content Performance KPI’s, providing regular performance reporting and recommendations to business leadership.
- 3rd Party Support: Manage tactical support of contractors, agencies, as needed.
- Drive content to achieve business goals and growth by leveraging industry best practices, technology trends, marketing ideas and consumer behaviour tendencies.
- Effectively communicate Andrews’ digital USP and the ongoing monitoring of competitors to provide recommendations on best practices for Andrews.
- Collaborate with business leadership to develop and implement strategies relevant to the growth of Andrew’s digital presence and brand, and online customer community. (e.g., client segmentation, retention, acquisition and optimisation).
- Support the organization in its transition to an omnichannel business with appropriate integrations between physical and digital business.
- Technical Skills
- Creative Content Creation with relevant tools such as Adobe Creative Suite – particularly Adobe Photoshop and/or Premiere Pro (required)
- Content Marketing (required)
- HTML / CSS
- SEO and Copywriting Skills
- Business, Digital and Performance Marketing KPI data analysis and reporting from tools such as Excel, Shopify, Klaviyo, Google Analytics (required)
- Email Marketing - Klaviyo (preferred)
- Project Management, planning and execution (preferred)
- Microsoft Office 365 Suite (required)
- Asana (working knowledge preferred but not essential)
- Competitive Benchmarking
- Knowledge and Experience
- Digital Marketing Campaign and Social Media strategy
- Digital Content Calendar strategy development, planning, management and execution
- Digital community development, branding, and content creation for a luxury lifestyle brand or retailer
- Proven interest in fashion, women’s luxury fashion (required)
- Skills and Abilities
- Digital literacy (required)
- An innovative, entrepreneurial and digital mindset
- A “work hard but work smart” approach
- Strategic and tactical thinking
- Structured problem solving
- Stakeholder management
- Cross-functional, collaborative and inclusive approach to working
- Project execution and delivery resilience
- Predisposition to continuous professional development