The Ecommerce Coordinator supports Andrews’ online presence, covering website content and updates, digital marketing and customer service. The successful candidate will have experience delivering creative visual content as well as in front-end web development. This is a dynamic role that will give the selected candidate the opportunity to work across all facets of fashion ecommerce. This role is 80% remote, with creative shoots taking place on a weekly basis within the GTA.
- Daily ecommerce support: product uploads, copywriting, website maintenance, digital merchandising, QC, SEO, and content creation.
- Website updates: working closely with the digital team on new developments (improved UX and new initiatives,) feature requests, bug fixes, and testing.
- Website maintenance: working with the Ecommerce Manager to constantly monitor and strive to improve website performance, speed and user journey, digital merchandising, product campaigns and seasonal sales.
- Website content management: collaborating with the digital team to ensure all online content, homepage assets, navigation, and product merchandising are aligned to meet all requirements on the content and marketing calendars.
- Creative assets: collaborating with the Marketing and Communications Coordinator to create and manage creative assets for use across our content and advertising channels. Liaising with the Ecommerce Manager to action all feedback ensuring content is delivered on time for all departments’ requirements.
- Photography: ideate, photograph and/or produce weekly shoots for use on web and social media. Liaising with the Ecommerce Manager to action all feedback ensuring content is delivered on time for all department’s requirements.
- Analysis: delivering regular reports for ecommerce key metrics.
Customer service and order management: responding to customer inquiries, fraud detection and prevention, managing stock availability and inventory transfers etc.
- HTML essential, CSS preferred.
- Photoshop and/or Adobe Illustrator.
- 1+ year’s experience with Shopify.
- Strong photography portfolio, exhibiting proficiency in social media and web content creation.
- Self-motivated individual with analytical and problem-solving skills, a comprehensive understanding of the contemporary fashion landscape and exceptional written and oral communication skills.
- Excel, Trello/Asana, and G Suite experience preferred.