Do you have strong, hands-on experience managing ecommerce operations for a multi-brand, luxury fashion retailer? Do you have proven and quantifiable success in achieving revenue growth for luxury fashion retailer in ecommerce? If the answers yes, you may be Andrew’s Ecommerce Manager and we would love to connect with you.
The Ecommerce Manager is responsible for scaling and growing the Ecommerce business, contributing to the development Andrews digital footprint and brand. This is achieved through continuous optimization and management of the team’s essential functions. These principles must be maintained within the fast-paced operational environment.
Andrews is on a strategic journey to transition to an omnichannel business and operating model. Andrews Digital was launched in 2020 as part of this transition, with the aim of developing, managing, and growing the Ecommerce business as well as the organisations digital presence and brand.
Areas of responsibility:
- Assume full ownership of Ecommerce KPI’s such as: revenue, time to purchase, conversion rate, retention and acquisition targets, number of items per cart, cart value, returning customer rate.
- Manage Shopify store, ensuring brand development and customer acquisition through implementation of front-end updates to aspects such as front-end UX/UI, product pages, landing pages, collection pages, SEO and roster of Shopify Apps.
- Manage, supervise, provide direction and quality control for day-to-day operations to ensure objectives are met for: Ecommerce Product Upload, Inventory Control, Product Merchandising, and Website UX/UI, and Virtual Styling & Community Development.
- Optimise ecommerce processes to ensure organisational goals such as product speed to market, customer experience and revenue growth is met.
- Support Andrews in its transition to an omnichannel business with appropriate integrations between physical and digital business.
- Ongoing monitoring competitors to provide recommendations on best practices for ecommerce business.
- Develop the digital team through respective team member dashboards; optimising each team member, their functions and overall team’s KPI’s, and goal setting to achieve organisational objectives.
- Build out technical roadmaps and manage cross-functional workflow with operational, creative and development resources.
- Manage short-term contract employees and tactical support as needed.
- Collaborate with Digital Marketing to execute strategies relevant to the growth of Andrew’s digital presence and brand, and online customer community. (e.g., personalisation, client segmentation, retention, acquisition, and optimisation).
- Provide necessary input into seasonal buys to ensure brand-aligned product appropriate for ecommerce is secured.
- Drive website to achieve revenue goals and growth by leveraging industry best practices, technology trends, marketing ideas and consumer behaviour tendencies.
- Scope, plan and execute initiatives that contribute to the growth and scaling of the ecommerce business, brand and the optimisation of Customer Journeys.
- Ecommerce Business Reporting - Data Analysis, strong understanding of Ecommerce KPIs – e.g., Sales Reporting, Digital and Performance Marketing Reporting (Required)
- Website development Project Management - with a focus on UX / UI design
- 3-5 years of Ecommerce experience, including people management for Women’s Luxury Fashion Retail
- Shopify platform (required)
- HTML / CSS / Liquid (preferred)
- Financial planning and budgeting
- Competitive Benchmarking
- Project Management, planning and execution
- Microsoft Office 365 Suite, Asana
- Digital and Performance Marketing Campaign and Social Media strategy – e.g., CRO, SEO Management (required)
- Ecommerce Merchandising strategy (required)
- Digital community development, communications, branding, and content development for a luxury brand or retailer (required)
- Buying and assortment strategy for luxury fashion ecommerce (preferred)
- Content creation and management (required)
- Customer Experience (CX), Customer Journey and Mapping (CJM) (preferred)
- Robust and demonstrable interest in fashion, luxury fashion
- Digital literacy (Required)
- An innovative, entrepreneurial mindset
- A “work hard but work smart” approach
- A digital mindset with keenness to leverage technology for productivity improvements
- Strategic and tactical thinking
- Structured problem solving
- Stakeholder management
- Cross-functional, collaborative, and inclusive approach to working
- Project execution and delivery resilience
- Predisposition to continuous professional development