Do you have a passion for fashion photography? Do you have shareable digital samples of work or a portfolio of work? Can you work in a fast-paced environment? If so, we’d like to hear from you. We’re looking for an enthusiastic candidate with attention to detail to join our team and work with us to bring out the best in our highly curated apparel.
The new team member will join the Andrews Digital team to work cross-functionally with team members from a broad range of functions such as Branding and Marketing, Ecommerce, and Styling. The ideal candidate will have opportunities to be part of the end-to-end process, experiencing commercial photoshoot productions ranging from ideation through publishing. The aim will always be to create photography that brings out the best in our apparel, in the Andrews visual brand voice.
- Regularly shooting ecommerce product photography at our ecommerce studio, covering on-model and flat lay media for website, internal catalogs, and social media
- Retouching photography according to brand guidelines and overseeing the retouching of photography by contractors as necessary
- Image uploading to appropriate channels for distribution
- Working closely with the Ecommerce and Marketing to optimize photography and appropriate prioritizing of schedule
- Participate in shooting commercial lifestyle photography for social media and product features at designated locations (typically within Toronto)
- Passion for studio photography with skillsets in product and e-commerce
- Proficiency with tethered shooting practices, editing software retouching tools such as Capture One and Adobe Creative Suite
- Proficiency with mobile media creation tools (Unfold, VSCO, Adobe Spark, Canva, Unsplash) and digital media formats
- Impeccable time management and ability to multitask
- Detail-oriented and creative approach to demonstrating the Andrews brand visuals under pressure to meet deadlines
- Ability to work efficiently without compromising quality, independently as well as collaboratively in a variety of changing environments
- Ability to take and translate constructive feedback to continuously evolve and improve brand visual guidelines
Monday, 31st January 2022
Please send your resumé and digital work samples and/or portfolio to Vince, our Talent Team Coordinator at: TalentTeam@Andrewsco.com