Are you a passionate, inspirational, and formidable multi-disciplinary fanatic when it comes to styling? Do you keep up with the latest trends and regularly growing your fashion knowledge? Are you talented as well experienced when it comes to finding the right combination of colour, cut and silhouettes to match a design brief? Can we find you styling online for Instagram, Facebook, Pinterest or offline - whether it is for yourself, clients or friends and family – basically at every opportunity you get? If so, you may be Andrew’s Stylist and we would love to connect with you.
Andrews is on a strategic journey to deliver a best-in-class customer experience that is driven by our transition to an omnichannel business and operating model. The Stylist performs an essential role with their passion for delivering our Styling USP to our clients online as well as offline. Excelling in client development and a firm believer in continuous education; the Andrews Stylist owns the achievement of their own sales target by keeping their skills relevant with the latest developments in the fashion industry, trends and knowledge of Andrews clients and the brands we represent.
Styling, Sales and Service
- Delivers exceptional service through a natural desire to connect with clients and providing transformational shopping experiences.
- Excels at client development, with an excellent eye for the visual aesthetic, can deliver expert styling services through:
- In-store 1 to 1 prebooked or walk-in client appointments
- Organizing and facilitating client and/or private shopping events
- Digital channels by creating styling content for communication via our in-house digital team
- Organised and motivated high-performer that is driven to achieve personal sales and performance targets
- Firm believer in personal development, continuously updates knowledge of the latest fashion trends, Andrew’s brand, Andrew’s vendors to maintain relevance in the industry and provide the best service to our clients
- A team player that supports broader team by actively contributing to in-store and company wide events, promotions and initiatives.
- A team player that supports the organisation by assisting with daily tasks in store and ensuring self-compliance with company policies and processes.
- Is comfortable with cross-functional collaboration, whether it is working with the in-store team or across the organisation with the back office and digital teams.
- Is digitally literate, comfortable with communicating in person or digitally via content creation
Competencies, Technical Skills and Knowledge:
- Clienteling and luxury retail sales techniques and skills
- Highly experienced within a luxury retail sales environment
- Inventory management
- Event Management
- Microsoft 365 Suite: Outlook, Teams and Sharepoint
- Performance and metric driven high-achiever