Andrews is looking for a Social Media and CX Coordinator to take ownership of delivering an optimized Customer Journey and Experience on Andrew’s social media channels and outlets such as virtual or in-store events. The ideal candidate will understand the target audiences and create appropriate strategies to reach them. The position is a key contributing role towards achieving the organization’s Omnichannel goals.
The successful candidate will develop the Social Media and CX strategic plan in collaboration with the Brand Strategist that is designed for growth. The candidate will be responsible for executing the plan and delivering against areas of responsibility in a manner that is brand-aligned and results-driven. The successful candidate will report directly to the Brand and Marketing Strategist.
Areas of Responsibilities
- Assist in the development and management of social media marketing and influencer marketing strategy to drive traffic to digital and physical channels, to contribute to the organization’s omnichannel goal.
- Research target audiences, discover current trends and develop a results-driven social media strategy created in collaboration with the Brand Strategist and execute against the approved strategy.
- Collaborate with Brand Strategist to create social media content calendar and deliver per approved calendar.
- Customer Experience:
- Ensure brand-consistency is present across digital storefronts for existing social media platforms as well as bring into alignment the less realized platforms
- Plan, produce and publish engaging, brand-aligned content
- Plan, organize and execute in-store/virtual events and experiences
- Customer Journey
- Curate social media digital storefronts to offer mobile shopping accessibility to key Andrews seasonal and evergreen collections and product
- Ensure Customer Journey on social media platforms optimizes ease and convenience for customer engagement, browsing and shopping
- Create content according to the approved social media strategy and develop optimal posting schedule
- Write, review, edit, update and publish engaging text, video, and image social media content
- Attend events and productions, and produce live social media content
- Assisting the creative team by providing input into the design of promotional materials
- Curate website collections content to ensure feed through into social channels
- Collaborating with the stores and other content creators to create meaningful content that can be contextualized into a variety of formats
- Occasionally featuring self as the brand voice and image within content
- Provide metric-driven, strategic social media analytics reporting to inform social media strategies going forward.
- Monitor social media channels for trends and provide comparative social media analytics reporting across all targeted platforms on a weekly basis.
- Interact with users and respond to social media messages, inquiries and comments in a manner that is aligned to the Andrews brand voice
- Proactively identify and continuously develop skills to adapt to the needs of the Social Media and Experience Coordination role as the business evolves and expands.
Skills and Abilities
- Passion for social media and proficiency with major social media platforms and management tools supported by strong analytical skills
- Proficiency with mobile media creation tools (Unfold, VSCO, Adobe Spark, Canva, Unsplash) and digital media formats, and basic Adobe Creative Suite
- Social listening skills and ability to understand past, present and future trends as well as customer segmentation in the content space
- Strong communication skills particularly with copywriting, editing, oral and verbal skills
- Impeccable time management and robust ability to multitask
- Detail oriented and creative approach to present the Andrews brand voice
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment to meet deadlines
- Strong copywriting, editing skills, oral and verbal skills
- Ability to work efficiently without compromising quality, independently as well as collaboratively in a variety of changing environments
- Competitive benchmarking
- Delivering of strategic and tactical social media analytics reports
- A “work hard but work smart” approach
- Project and Stakeholder management skills
- A digital mindset and digitally literate skillset with keenness to leverage technology for productivity improvements
- Predisposition to continuous professional development