Bixby Matte Black Reading Glasses
The Bixby Matte Reading Glasses by Caddis strike the perfect balance between classic and contemporary style. Designed for smaller faces, these readers come with the brand's proprietary blue light-blocking frequency lenses, blocking 45% of harmful blue light at, and surrounding, the most harmful wavelength (455 nm). This style has a nearly clear lens for a seamless look.
Have Questions?Ask An Expert
- Dimensions: Eye width: 49 mm; Bridge: 21 mm; Temple: 138 mm
- Lens Magnification:
- 1.00 - 1.25: If you’re new to corrective eyewear, 40 or older, or believe that you don’t need glasses and you’re at least 45 years old, start with a 1.00. This is the gateway drug, game changer magnification level most start with.
- 1.50 - 1.75: As you begin to recognize the need, and eventual addiction, to seeing things clear again, you’ll want to upgrade and have a pair of +1.50 around. There are times of the day where the extra boost is welcomed.
- 2.00 - 2.25: More than likely, you’re already a buyer and user of corrective eyewear, so from here on out, you have some idea of what you need.
- 2.50 - 2.75: Varsity league user. We don’t need to tell you anything that you don’t already know. We also want to thank you for being a model citizen for those who will come after you. You're a pioneer.
- Fabric Content: CR39 Lens Material; Superior Hard Coat for Anti-Scratch Durability; Handcrafted Acetate
- Vendor Colour Code: BLACK
- Vendor Style Code: BIX002020
- Andrews SKU: 9802-0111
SHIPPING AND PICKUP
Whether you would like your fabulous fashion delivered to you or if you would prefer to collect, find out more here.Find out more
RETURNS AND EXCHANGES
What happens if something isn't quite right and you need to return and/or exchange an item? find out more here.Find out more
GETTING IN TOUCH
Whether it's a sartorial block or the need of an extra hand to hunt down something special, we're here to help.Find out more