D28 Tortoise Reading Glasses
The D28 Reading Glasses by Caddis are an elevated style that will block 45% of harmful blue light. Precisely cut from bio-based acetate frame with 5-barrel industrial hinges, these readers are designed with a superior hard coat for anti-scratch durability and anti-reflective coatings to mitigate reflections and glare.
Our D28 model is a signature piece and one of the brand's largest frames. These will not fold four different ways into a square the size of a Starburst.
Have Questions?Ask An Expert
- Dimensions: Frame Width: 141mm, Bridge Width: 22mm
- Lens Magnification:
- 1.00 - 1.25: If you’re new to corrective eyewear, 40 or older, or believe that you don’t need glasses and you’re at least 45 years old, start with a 1.00. This is the gateway drug, game changer magnification level most start with.
1.50 - 1.75: As you begin to recognize the need, and eventual addiction, to seeing things clear again, you’ll want to upgrade and have a pair of +1.50 around. There are times of the day where the extra boost is welcomed.
- 2.00 - 2.25: More than likely, you’re already a buyer and user of corrective eyewear, so from here on out, you have some idea of what you need.
- 2.50 - 2.75: Varsity league user. We don’t need to tell you anything that you don’t already know. We also want to thank you for being a model citizen for those who will come after you. You're a pioneer.
- Fabric Content: CR39 Lens; Handcrafted Acetate
- Vendor Colour Code: TORTOISE
- Vendor Style Code: D28A10120
- Andrews SKU: 9802-0114
SHIPPING AND PICKUP
Whether you would like your fabulous fashion delivered to you or if you would prefer to collect, find out more here.Find out more
RETURNS AND EXCHANGES
What happens if something isn't quite right and you need to return and/or exchange an item? find out more here.Find out more
GETTING IN TOUCH
Whether it's a sartorial block or the need of an extra hand to hunt down something special, we're here to help.Find out more