Mabuhay Rose Gold Reading Glasses
The Mabuhay Rose Gold Reading Glasses by Caddis are a vintage-inspired classic wired aviator. These readers are made from nickel-free metal alloy frames with adjustable temple tips and 3-barrel industrial hinges. The rose gold frame with green-tinted lenses offers ultimate protection from blue light. Store them in a microfiber cleaning bag between wears.
The Mabuhay is the brand's classic aviator design. They've added rubber texture to the temple tips to secure these frames to your face in times of gravitational diversity. The lens has a slight color tint, depending on which model you can’t live without.
Have Questions?Ask An Expert
- Dimensions: Frame Width: 140mm, Bridge Width: 14mm
- Lens Magnification:
- 1.00 - 1.25: If you’re new to corrective eyewear, 40 or older, or believe that you don’t need glasses and you’re at least 45 years old, start with a 1.00. This is the gateway drug, game changer magnification level most start with.
1.50 - 1.75: As you begin to recognize the need, and eventual addiction, to seeing things clear again, you’ll want to upgrade and have a pair of +1.50 around. There are times of the day where the extra boost is welcomed.
- 2.00 - 2.25: More than likely, you’re already a buyer and user of corrective eyewear, so from here on out, you have some idea of what you need.
- 2.50 - 2.75: Varsity league user. We don’t need to tell you anything that you don’t already know. We also want to thank you for being a model citizen for those who will come after you. You're a pioneer.
- Fabric Content: High-Quality Acetate
- Vendor Colour Code: POLISHED ROSE GOLD
- Vendor Style Code: MAB905060
- Andrews SKU: 9802-0117
SHIPPING AND PICKUP
Whether you would like your fabulous fashion delivered to you or if you would prefer to collect, find out more here.Find out more
RETURNS AND EXCHANGES
What happens if something isn't quite right and you need to return and/or exchange an item? find out more here.Find out more
GETTING IN TOUCH
Whether it's a sartorial block or the need of an extra hand to hunt down something special, we're here to help.Find out more