Miklos Matte Black Reading Glasses
The Miklos Reading Glasses by Caddis are a sleek style designed with powered lens. Made from a bio-based acetate frame with 5-barrel industrial hinges, these readers have powered lenses that are equipped with blue light-blocking technology and an anti-reflective, scratch-resistant coating. This style works equally well for large and small faces. Keep yours in great condition using the microfiber cleaning bag between wears.
People with larger faces like the frame’s thickness and solid feel. Customers with smaller faces like wearing a frame that stands out. Just depends on what you’re into. Caddis has taken the liberty of engraving “Port” over the left eye, and “Starboard” over the right eye. It’s a boat thing. Not a yacht thing.
Have Questions?Ask An Expert
- Dimensions: Eye width: 52 mm; Bridge: 20 mm; Temple: 142 mm
- Lens Magnification:
- 1.00 - 1.25: If you’re new to corrective eyewear, 40 or older, or believe that you don’t need glasses and you’re at least 45 years old, start with a 1.00. This is the gateway drug, game changer magnification level most start with.
- 1.50 - 1.75: As you begin to recognize the need, and eventual addiction, to seeing things clear again, you’ll want to upgrade and have a pair of +1.50 around. There are times of the day where the extra boost is welcomed.
- 2.00 - 2.25: More than likely, you’re already a buyer and user of corrective eyewear, so from here on out, you have some idea of what you need.
- 2.50 - 2.75: Varsity league user. We don’t need to tell you anything that you don’t already know. We also want to thank you for being a model citizen for those who will come after you. You're a pioneer.
- Fabric Content: CR39 Lens Material; Superior Hard Coat for Anti-Scratch Durability
- Vendor Colour Code: MATTE BLACK
- Vendor Style Code: MIK001020
- Andrews SKU: 1 9802-0108
SHIPPING AND PICKUP
Whether you would like your fabulous fashion delivered to you or if you would prefer to collect, find out more here.Find out more
RETURNS AND EXCHANGES
What happens if something isn't quite right and you need to return and/or exchange an item? find out more here.Find out more
GETTING IN TOUCH
Whether it's a sartorial block or the need of an extra hand to hunt down something special, we're here to help.Find out more