Customer Service Associate
Are you passionate, personable, and experienced in delivering a seamless customer experience in Women’s Luxury Fashion? Are you a dedicated follower of the latest seasonal and timeless trends? Are you often described as bright, bubbly and energetic? If so, you might be a fit as an Andrews Customer Service Associate, and we’d love to connect with you.
Nature of Role
The Customer Service Associate performs an essential role with their passion for providing best-in-class service to our clients. The ideal candidate continuously updates themselves on the latest developments in customer service, the luxury fashion industry, and knowledge of Andrews customers and the brands we represent.
The role requires a customer-first mentality and strong skills in customer service excellence within a luxury retail fashion environment. The ideal candidate will be skilled in anticipating a customer’s expectations and needs, problem-solving, time-management, and is detailed orientated. These principles must be maintained within the fast-paced operational environment.
- Representing the Andrews brand, delivering exceptional service through a natural desire to connect with clients – providing detail-orientated service by enquiring, anticipating, and meeting customer needs and expectations.
- Aims to deliver the Andrews transformational shopping experience.
- A firm believer in personal development continuously updates knowledge of the latest fashion trends, Andrew’s brand, and Andrew’s vendors to maintain relevance in the industry and provide the best service to our clients
- Organized and motivated high performer that is driven to achieve personal performance targets
- A team player that supports the broader team by actively contributing to in-store and company-wide events, promotions, and initiatives.
- A team player that supports the organization by assisting with daily tasks in the store and ensuring self-compliance with company policies and processes, including but not exclusive to:
- Receiving and unpacking newly received merchandise and ensuring all product is floor-ready (sized, steamed, security-tagged, etc.)
- Preparing and shipping customer orders following quality packing and shipping standards
- Accurately completing incoming and outgoing transfers, maintaining the integrity of the store's overall inventory
- Utilizing inventory management systems to maintain the integrity of the store's overall inventory
- Providing support to the store, including tasks such as but not limited to the presentation of the store, markdowns, reticketing, replenishment
- Providing sales-floor assistance as required
- Provides support to digital functions as required (e.g., online chat function, store email inbox, content creation)
- Providing daily task support to Management as required
- Demonstrate excellent communication skills with in-store team members as well as with team members in the organization
- · Is comfortable with cross-functional collaboration, whether it is working with the in-store team or across the organization with the back office and digital teams.
- Knowledge of Clienteling and luxury retail customer service skills and techniques
- Experienced in a luxury retail sales environment
- Inventory management
- Microsoft 365 Suite: Outlook, Teams, and SharePoint
- Performance and metric-driven high-achiever
Interested in the role? Send us your resume at TalentTeam@Andrewsco.com